Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Diaper Dilemmas

The twins apparently think that diapers are optional today. We've had a number of incidents. The worst of which happened earlier this morning after Camden announced that she was stinky. I said, "Okay, go upstairs and we'll change your bum, I'm just going to grab the laundry." In the time that it took me to switch the laundry and sneak a leftover brownie (does it really count if I ran up the stairs?), they had both taken off their diapers (of which the dog ate their contents. Bleh!), and locked themselves in their room. Once I picked the lock, the track marks led me straight to them on their beds, thus adding bedding to my list of laundry today. Due to "explicit" content, I did not take pictures, but I'm sure the imagery isn't hard to reproduce.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that sounds like fun ! Ach! I think your dog would get along with my dogs . . .they are SO gross! Heidi from UVMOM

    ReplyDelete