Saturday, March 7, 2009

We have to wake the twins (especially Camden) no more than one hour after they go down for a nap. If we don't they won't go to sleep at night. If we skip naps they are incredibly ornery all evening and we have to keep a constant vigil to prevent them from falling asleep later in the day. Plus if we go anywhere in the car (like to pick the older kids up from school, take them to dance, gymnastics, activity days, etc.) they fall asleep, thus foiling the no nap attempt.



Today after they woke up they were sitting at the counter watching me make my lunch (I still hadn't eaten at 2:30. Such is the life of a mom, right?). I usually eat at the computer desk and read while I munch. While noshing on leftover taco salad I heard snoring coming from the kitchen. I looked back to see that Camden had fallen asleep at the counter. How cute is that? She must have been so tired. Luckily my camera was handy so I could snap a few pics before I woke her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment