Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hurry Santa!

Dear Santa,

Please hurry! I'm not sure I can wait for the Easter Bunny. Do you think the Leprechauns can squeeze me in?

This afternoon I was upstairs for about 10 minutes getting things ready to leave the house to pick up the older kids from school. When I came downstairs I entered a disaster zone. The twins had been in the cupboards again. This time I said good-bye to my Dill Seed, Cayenne Pepper, Montreal Steak Seasoning, and Bay Leaves. Along with that they dumped out a box of matches (a BIG box. Good thing they don't know what to do with them) that the dog was trying to eat, all the brown paper sacks for the big girls' lunches, a box of disposable bibs, and they both had butter knives and were trying to cut open pieces of cornbread.

Is nothing safe in this house?

No comments:

Post a Comment