Saturday, February 7, 2009

Marker Mayhem

We had a lazy morning. Mostly because we stayed up late watching a movie. Once I put the baby down for her morning nap I crawled back into bed (the one Stuart hadn't left yet) to try and make up for lost Z's. I laid there for a long time with no luck. I should have stayed up. Around 10:30 Stuart crawled out of bed and made his way downstairs to receive a very colorful wake-up call. With their new, much taller recruits having made an acquisition of markers they colored the walls, the tables, their clothes, and themselves-- oh and some paper. So called "magic" Mr. Clean only smeared the color around on the walls. Cadi has a purple tummy. This will make for an artful presentation at church on Sunday. I tried to take pictures, but my camera was dead. I'll make another attempt later.

November 28, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment